SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018: The Staff Selection Commission is expected to release SSC Constable GD Notification 2017-18 soon to recruit various eligible candidates for the post of CAPF (Central Armed Police Force). Candidates who are eligible for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 as per the eligibility criteria will be able to fill SSC Constable GD 2018 Application Form before the last date. For the reason that SSC GD Exam 2018 notification and online registration form will be released on the official website. Examination date will be released after completing the online form submission process. All the candidates can check full information and details from here about SSC GD Constable 2018 Recruitment, Notification, Application Form availability, education qualification, age limit, how to apply online, application procedure, etc.
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: SSC Constable GD 2018 (General Duty – Constable)
- Exam Level: All India
- Number of Posts: 57,000 (Expected)
- Exam Mode: Offline & Online (need to choose by candidate)
Forces wise Vacancy Details:-
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 30791 Posts
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 23444 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 5463 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal(SSB) – 6604 Posts
- Office of the Directorate General of Assam Rifles (AR) – 757 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 3869 Posts
- National Investigation Agency(NIA) – 118 Posts
- Special Striking Force (SSF) – 433 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply for GD Constable (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA and riflemen) must have a graduation degree/diploma/10th Pass from a recognized board or educational institute.
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on 01.08.2016. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998.
Physical Standard for GD Constable Exam 2018:
- For Males: 170 cms
- For Females: 157 cms
- For Male: Expanded 80 cms
- Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for male and female.
SSC GD Constable Application Fee 2018 :
As per the SSC examination authority department, the General and OBC Candidates must have to pay Rs. 50/- Only and there is no application fee for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- General / OBC – Rs. 50/- Only
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
Selection Process: The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Online Written Examination and Medical Examination.
How To Fill SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018:-
Candidates can fill their application regarding SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the SSC online on Official Website.
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 in the correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re-Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Starting date to submit online application form: January 2018
- Last date to submit online application form: January 2018
- Download Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket: Ten days prior to the examination
- Examination Dates : 18-06-2018 to 28-06-2018 (Tentative)