Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 415 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy through National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Exam (I), 2018 Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Eligible Indian Nationals may apply Online from 15-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 till 06:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below…
(A) Post Name: National Defence Academy
•No. of Vacancies: 360
•Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100
(B) Post Name: Naval Academy
•No. of Vacancies: 55
•Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for NDA and Naval Academy:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for National Defence Academy, 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Naval Academy.
Age Limit: Candidates age should born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2002.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview, Personality Test.
Application Fee: General/UR/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. SC/ST Candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 15-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 till 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have a valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. The system will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted an application and retain it for future use.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 15-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-02-2018
• Last Date Submission of Application Fee in Bank: 04-02-2018